Monday, September 8, 2014

YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD By Tuese Ahkiong

YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD
By Tuese Ahkiong on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 12:42am


YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD

Throughout Scripture this phrase is used to describe God exercising a victory in battle, a blessing, a miracle, a judgment, a calamity in the physical realm to make known His presence that the act was done by Him though He did not appear physically.  All of creation are YHWH's servants.  He uses nature, the elements, fire, wind, weather, beasts, plagues, famine, foreign armies, evil spirits.... to exercise His will and purposes. 
A spiritual reality is made known by a physical act.  This is how one may know that YHWH is the LORD.

1.    Exodus 6:7  will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD your God, who has brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

2.     Exodus7:5  The Egyptians SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring out the people of Israel from among them."

3.     Exodus7:17  Thus says the LORD, "By this YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD: behold, with the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water that is in the Nile, and it shall turn into blood.

4.     Exodus8:22  But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where my people dwell, so that no swarms of flies shall be there, THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD in the midst of the earth.

5.           Exodus10:2  And that you may tell in the hearing of your son and of your grandson how I have dealt harshly with theEgyptians and what signs I have done among them, THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

6.     Exodus14:4  And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will pursue them, and I will get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, and the Egyptians SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD." And they did so.

7.           Exodus14:18  And the Egyptians SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I have gotten glory over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen."

8.     Exodus16:12" I have heard the grumbling of the people of Israel. Say to them, 'At twilight youshall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread. Then YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD your God.'"

9.     Exodus29:46 And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD 
theirGod, who brought them out of the land of Egypt that I might dwell among them. I AM THE LORD their God.

10.  Deuteronomy29:6  You have not eaten bread, and you have not drunk wine or strong drink, THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD your God.

11.  1Kings 20:13  [Ahab Defeats Ben-hadad ] And behold, a prophet came near to Ahab king of Israel and said, "Thus says the LORD, Have you seen all this great multitude? Behold,I will give it into your hand this day, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AMTHE LORD."

12.  1Kings 20:28  And a man of God came near and said to the king of Israel, "Thus says the LORD, 'Because the Syrians have said, "The LORD is a god of the hills but he is not a god of the valleys," therefore I will give all this great multitude into your hand, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.'"

13.  Isaiah 49:23  Kings shall be your foster fathers,and their queens your nursing mothers. With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you,and lick the dust of your
feet.Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame."

14.  Jeremiah24:7  I will give them a heart to KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.

15.  Ezekiel5:13  "Thus shall my anger spend itself, and I will vent my fury upon them and satisfy myself. And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD—that I have spoken in my jealousy—whenI spend my fury upon them.

16.  Ezekiel6:7  And the slain shall fall in your midst, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

17.  Ezekiel6:10  And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.  I have not said in vain that I would do this evil to them."

18.  Ezekiel6:13  And  YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when their slain lie among their idols around their altars, on every high hill, on all the mountaintops,under every green tree, and under every leafy oak, wherever they offered pleasing aroma to all their idols.

19.  Ezekiel6:14  And I will stretch out my hand against them and make the land desolate and waste, in all their dwelling places, from the wilderness to Riblah. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

20.  Ezekiel7:4  And my eye will not spare you, nor will I have pity, but I will punish you for your ways, while your abominations are in your midst.  Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

21.  Ezekiel7:9  And my eye will not spare,nor will I have pity. I will punish you according to your ways, while your abominations are in your midst. Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, who strikes.

22.  Ezekiel7:27  The king mourns, the prince is wrapped in despair, and the hands of the people of the land are paralyzed by terror. According to their way I will do to them, and according to their judgments I will judge them, and they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

23.  Ezekiel11:10  You shall fall by the sword.I will judge you at the border of Israel, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

24.  Ezekiel11:12  and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. For you have not walked in my statutes, nor obeyed my rules, but have acted according to the rules of the nations that are around you."

25.  Ezekiel12:15  And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I disperse them among the nations and scatter them among the countries.

26.  Ezekiel12:16  But I will let a few of them escape from the sword, from famine and pestilence, that they may declare all their abominations among the nations where they go, and may KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

27.  Ezekiel12:20  And the inhabited cities shall be laid waste, and the land shall become a desolation; and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

28.  Ezekiel13:9  My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house ofIsrael, nor shall they enter the land of Israel.  And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD GOD.

29.  Ezekiel13:14  And I will break down the  wall that you have smeared with whitewash, and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you shall perish in themidst of it, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE
LORD.

30.  Ezekiel13:21  Your veils also I will tear off and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your  hand as prey, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

31.  Ezekiel13:23  therefore you shall no more see false visions nor practice divination. I will deliver my people out of your hand. And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

32.  Ezekiel14:8  And I will set my face  against that man; I will make him a sign and a byword and cut him off from the midst of my people, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

33.  Ezekiel15:7  And I will set my face  against them. Though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them, and YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I set my face against them.

34.  Ezekiel16:62  I will establish my covenant with you, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD,

35.  Ezekiel17:21  And all the pick of his troops shall fall by the sword, and the survivors shall be scattered to every wind, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; I have spoken."

36.  Ezekiel17:24  And all the trees of the field SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; I bring low the high tree,and make high the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. I AM THE LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it."

37.  Ezekiel20:12  Moreover, I gave them my Sabbaths, as a sign between me and them, that they might KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD who sanctifies them.

38.  Ezekiel20:20  and keep my Sabbaths holy that they may be a sign between me and you, THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD your God.

39.  Ezekiel20:26  and I defiled them through their very gifts in their offering up all their firstborn, that I might devastate them. I did it that they might KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

40.  Ezekiel20:38  I will purge out the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against me.  I will bring them out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

41.  Ezekiel20:42  And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the country that I swore to give to your fathers.

42.  Ezekiel20:44  And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD,when I deal with you for my name’s sake, not according to your evil ways, nor according to your corrupt deeds, O house of Israel, declares the Lord GOD."

43.  Ezekiel21:5  And all flesh SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. I have drawn my sword from its sheath; it shall not be sheathed again.

44.  Ezekiel22:16  And you shall be profaned by your own doing in the sight of the nations, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

45.  Ezekiel22:22  As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; I have poured out my wrath upon you."

46.  Ezekiel23:49  And they shall return your lewdness upon you, and you shall bear the penalty for your sinful idolatry,and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD GOD."

47.  Ezekiel24:24  Thus shall Ezekiel be to you a sign; according to all that he has done you shall do.  When this comes, then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD GOD.'

48.  Ezekiel24:27  On that day your mouth will be opened to the fugitive, and you shall speak and be no longer mute. So you will be a sign to them, and they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

49.  Ezekiel25:5  I will make Rabbah a pasture for camels and Ammon a fold for flocks.Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

50.  Ezekiel25:7  therefore, behold, I have stretched out my hand against you, and will hand you over as plunder to the nations. And I will cut you off from the peoples and will make you perish out of the countries; I will destroy you. Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

51.  Ezekiel25:11  and I will execute judgments upon Moab. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

52.  Ezekiel25:17  I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them."

53.  Ezekiel26:6  and her daughters on the main land shall be killed by the sword. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

54.  Ezekiel28:22  and say, Thus says the Lord GOD:"Behold, I am against you, O Sidon, and I will manifest my glory in your midst.  And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD when I execute judgment sin her and manifest my holiness in her;

55.  Ezekiel28:23  for I will send pestilence into her,and blood into her streets; and the slain shall fall in her midst,by the sword that is against her on every side.Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

56.  Ezekiel28:24  "And for the house ofIsrael there shall be no more a brier to prick or a thorn to hurt them among all their neighbors who have treated them with contempt. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD GOD.

57.  Ezekiel28:26  And they shall dwell securely in it, and they shall build houses and plant vineyards. They shall dwell securely, when I execute Judgments upon all their neighbors who have treated them with contempt. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD their God."

58.  Ezekiel29:6  Then all the inhabitants ofEgypt SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."Because you have beena staff of reed to the house of Israel,

59.  Ezekiel29:9  and the land of Egypt shall be a desolation and a waste. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. "Because you said, 'TheNile is mine, and I made it,'

60.  Ezekiel29:16  And it shall never again be the reliance of the house of Israel, recalling their iniquity, when they turn to them for aid. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM
THELORD GOD."

61.  Ezekiel29:21  "On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

62.  Ezekiel30:8  Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD,when I have set fire to Egypt,and all her helpers are broken.

63.  Ezekiel30:19  Thus I will execute judgments on Egypt. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

64.  Ezekiel30:25  I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh shall fall. Then they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he stretches it out against the land of Egypt.

65.  Ezekiel30:26  And I will scatter theEgyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

66.  Ezekiel32:15  When I make the land of Egypt desolate,and when the land is desolate of all that fills it,when I strike down all who dwell in it,then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

67.  Ezekiel33:29  Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I have made the land a desolation and a waste because of all their abominations that they have committed.

68.  Ezekiel34:27  And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall  be secure in their land. And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 

69.  Ezekiel34:30  And they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD their God with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, declares the Lord GOD.

70.  Ezekiel35:4  I will lay your cities waste,and you shall become a desolation, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

71.  Ezekiel35:9  I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited.  Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

72.  Ezekiel35:12  And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.  "I have heard all the revilings that you uttered against the mountains of Israel, saying, 'They are laid desolate; they are given us to devour.'

73.  Ezekiel35:15  As you rejoiced over the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so I will deal with you; you shall be desolate, Mount Seir, and all Edom, all of it. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

74.  Ezekiel36:11  And I will multiply on you man and beast, and they shall multiply and be fruitful.  And I will cause you to be inhabited as in your former times, and will do more good to you than ever before. Then YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

75.  Ezekiel36:23  And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

76.  Ezekiel36:36  Then the nations that are left all around YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I AM THE LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it.

77.  Ezekiel36:38  Like the flock for sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem during her appointed feasts, so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of people. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

78.  Ezekiel37:6  And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD."

79.  Ezekiel37:13  And YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD,when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people.

80.  Ezekiel37:14  And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land.Then YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the LORD."

81.  Ezekiel37:28  Then the nations WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore."

82.  Ezekiel38:23  So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

83.  Ezekiel39:6  I will send fire on Magog and on those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

84.  Ezekiel39:7  "And my holy name I will make known in the midst of my people Israel, and I will not let my holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

85.  Ezekiel39:22  The house of Israel SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD their God, from that day forward.

86.  Ezekiel39:28  Then they SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD their God, because I sent them into exile among the nations and  then assembled them into their own land. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations anymore.

87.  Joel3:17  [The Glorious Future ofJudah ]  "So YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD your God, who dwells in Zion, my holy mountain.  And Jerusalem shall be holy, and strangers shall never again pass through it.

88.  Matthew 9:6  But THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise,pick up your  bed and go home.”

89.  Mark 2:10  But THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic

90.  Luke 5:24  But THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the man who was paralyzed—“I say to you, rise, pick up your bed and go home.”

91.  John 10:37-39  If I am not doing the works of myFather, then do not believe me; 38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, THAT YOU MAY KNOW and
understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” 39 Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands.

92.  John 17:22-24  The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one,  23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.

93.  Ephesians 1:15-23 For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, 16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, 18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

94.  1John 5:13   I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment