Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My notes on Revelation 21:1-3

My notes on Revelation 21:1-3

June 25, 2012 at 2:44pm
Here are some of my notes I made about the first few verses of ch 21
by Tuese Ahkiong


IF THE THINGS IN THE BOOK OR REVELATION WERE SAID TO: SOON TAKE PLACE 1:1, NEAR 1:3/ 22:10, COMING SOON 22:7, 12, 20; THEN HAVE THE NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH COME?

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
1. Isaiah 65:17 “For behold, I create NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
2. Isaiah 66:22“For as the NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH that I make shall remain before me, says the LORD, so shall your offspring and your name remain.
3. 2 Peter 3:13But according to his promise we are waiting for NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH in which righteousness dwells.

4. Matthew 5:18For truly, I say to you, until HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
5. Matthew 24:34Truly, I say to you, THIS GENERATION will not PASS AWAY until all these things take place.
6. Matthew 24:35HEAVEN AND EARTH will PASS AWAY, but my words will not PASS AWAY.
7. Mark 13:30Truly, I say to you, THIS GENERATION will not PASS AWAY until all these things take place. 31HEAVEN AND EARTH will PASS AWAY, but my words will not PASS AWAY.
8. Luke 16:17But it is easier for HEAVEN AND EARTH to PASS AWAY than for one dot of the Law to become void.
9. Luke 21:32Truly, I say to you, THIS GENERATION will not PASS AWAY until all has taken place.
10. Luke 21:33HEAVEN AND EARTH will PASS AWAY, but my words will not PASS AWAY.
11. 2 Peter 3:10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then THE HEAVENS will PASS AWAY with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and THE EARTH and the works that are done on it will be exposed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUqtvGYufftLwYDfdWEe5ASQ&feature=endscreen&v=7sTa6-LUwXw&NR=1

HAS THE NEW JERUSALEM COME DOWN ALREADY?

Revelation 21:2And I saw the holy city, NEW JERUSALEM, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

12. Hebrews 12:22But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering,

13. Galatians 4:26But the JERUSALEM ABOVE is free, and she is our mother.

14. Revelation 3:12The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the TEMPLE of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the NEW JERUSALEM, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.

DOES GOD NOT DWELL WITH HIS PEOPLE NOW?

Revelation 21:3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the DWELLing place of God is with man. He will DWELL with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.

Ezekiel 37:26-8  I will make a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will set them in their land and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27  My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 Thenthe nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

15. Romans 8:11If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead DWELLs in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who DWELLs in you.
16. 1 Corinthians 3:16Do you not know that you are God's TEMPLE and that God's Spirit DWELLs in you?
17. 2 Corinthians 5:2For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly DWELLing,
18. 2 Corinthians 6:16What agreement has the TEMPLE of God with idols? For we are the TEMPLE of the living God; as God said, “I will make my DWELLing among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
19. Ephesians 2:22In him you also are being built together into a DWELLing place for God by the Spirit.
20. 1 Peter 2:5you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a SPIRITUAL HOUSE, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
21. 1 Corinthians 3:9For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's BUILDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment