Monday, September 8, 2014

YHWH is The Shepherd. Yeshua is The Good Shepherd. Yeshua is YHWH

YHWH is The Shepherd. Yeshua is The Good Shepherd. Yeshua is YHWH

February 3, 2014 at 6:27pm
Yeshua (Jesus) is YHWH [GOD] 


Ezekiel 34:11-12, 15-16

11 “For thus says THE LORD GOD: BEHOLD, I, I MYSELF WILL SEARCH FOR MY SHEEP AND WILL SEEK THEM OUT. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been SCATTERED ON A DAY OF CLOUDS AND THICK DARKNESS.
15 I MYSELF WILL BE THE SHEPHERD OF MY SHEEP, AND I MYSELF WILL MAKE THEM LIE DOWN, DECLARES THE LORD GOD. 16 I WILL SEEK THE LOST, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them in justice.


Luke 19:10 

John 10:11 I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

Jeremiah 50:6


My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray, turning them away on the mountains. From mountain to hill they have gone. They have forgotten their fold.

Matthew 15:24  He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Hebrews 13  20 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.


1 Peter 2:24-25 

24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. 25 For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.


No comments:

Post a Comment