I will be adding questions to this list:
1. Did Jesus die for everyone? And if everyone is not saved, did Jesus fail?
2. Who is the "world" in John 3:16? Does this verse say anything about man’s ability to call upon the Lord?
3. If God is Sovereign, does man have "free will?"
4. What is predestination? election? being chosen by God?
5. Are altar calls, sinner's prayers and making decisions for Christ biblical?
6. Does God know the "free will" choices of His creatures?
7. Does God know the future? What is open theism?
8. Is rejecting Jesus a sin? Did Jesus die for the sin of rejecting Him?
9. If Jesus died for everyone's sins, are there people in hell whom Jesus died for all their sins?
10. Does man cooperate with God to get saved or does God do the saving?
11. Is God obligated to give grace to everyone?
12. Did Jesus die to make salvation possible or did He actually die for certain people?
13. To what degree is the will of man free from God?
14. Was Judas free not to betray Jesus?
15. Was Peter free not to deny Jesus?
16. When free willers pray for God to change someone's heart to believe the Gospel and come to Jesus, are they NOT violating the creatures free will by asking God to supersede it?
17. What is the difference between the person who hears the gospel and rejects it and the person who hears the gospel and accepts it? Is the person who comes to faith in Christ smarter, more spiritual, or more moral than the unbeliever? If so, did God make them that way?