If Jesus said TO His disciples in the 1st Century thatTHE KINGDOM of heaven/ God was at hand, near, has come upon you, has it come oris it still in the future as many futurists would teach?
Is the Kingdom physical or spiritual?
1. Matthew 3:2 “Repent, for THE KINGDOM of heaven is AT HAND.”
2. Matthew4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for THE KINGDOM of heaven is AT HAND.”
3. Matthew4:23 [ Jesus Ministers to Great Crowds ] And he went throughoutall Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of THE KINGDOM and healingevery disease and every affliction among the people.
4. Matthew5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is THE KINGDOM of heaven.
5. Matthew5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake,for theirs is THE KINGDOMof heaven.
6. Matthew5:19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandmentsand teaches others to do the same will be called least in THE KINGDOM of heaven,but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in THE KINGDOM of heaven.
7. Matthew5:20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of thescribes and Pharisees, you will never enter THEKINGDOM of heaven.
8. Matthew6:33 But seek first THEKINGDOM of God and his righteousness, and all these things willbe added to you.
9. Matthew7:21 [ I Never Knew You ] “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ willenter THE KINGDOMof heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
10. Matthew8:11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at tablewith Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in THEKINGDOM of heaven,
11. Matthew8:12 while the sons of THEKINGDOM will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that placethere will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
12. Matthew9:35 [ The Harvest Is Plentiful, the Laborers Few ] And Jesus wentthroughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues andproclaiming the gospel ofTHEKINGDOM and healing every disease and every affliction.
13. Matthew10:7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘THE KINGDOM of heaven is AT HAND.’
14. Matthew11:11 Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisenno one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in THE KINGDOM of heaven isgreater than he.
15. Matthew11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now THE KINGDOM of heaven hassuffered violence, and the violent take it by force.
16. Matthew12:28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then THE KINGDOM of God hascome UPON YOU.
17. Matthew13:11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know thesecrets of THE KINGDOMof heaven, but to them it has not been given.
18. Matthew13:19 When anyone hears the word of THEKINGDOM and does not understand it, the evil one comes andsnatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along thepath.
19. Matthew13:24 [ The Parable of the Weeds ] He put another parable before them,saying, “THE KINGDOMof heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field,
20. Matthew13:31 [ The Mustard Seed and the Leaven ] He put another parablebefore them, saying, “THE KINGDOMof heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in hisfield.
21. Matthew13:33 He told them another parable. “THEKINGDOM of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid inthree measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”
22. Matthew13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of THE KINGDOM. The weedsare the sons of the evil one,
23. Matthew13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in THE KINGDOM of theirFather. He who has ears, let him hear.
24. Matthew13:44 [ The Parable of the Hidden Treasure ] “THE KINGDOM of heaven islike treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in hisjoy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.
25. Matthew13:45 [ The Parable of the Pearl of Great Value ] “Again, THE KINGDOM of heaven islike a merchant in search of fine pearls,
26. Matthew13:47 [ The Parable of the Net ] “Again, THE KINGDOM of heaven is like a net that wasthrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind.
27. Matthew13:52 And he said to them, “Therefore every scribe who has been trainedforTHE KINGDOM ofheaven is like a master of a house, who brings out of his treasure what is newand what is old.”
28. Matthew16:19 I will give you the keys of THEKINGDOM of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be boundin heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
29. Matthew18:1 [ Who Is the Greatest? ] At that time the disciples came to Jesus,saying, “Who is the greatest in THEKINGDOM of heaven?”
30. Matthew18:3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become likechildren, you will never enter THEKINGDOM of heaven.
31. Matthew18:4 Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in THE KINGDOM of heaven.
32. Matthew18:23 “Therefore THEKINGDOM of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settleaccounts with his servants.
33. Matthew19:12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there areeunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have madethemselves eunuchs for the sake of THEKINGDOM of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive thisreceive it.”
34. Matthew19:14 but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do nothinder them, for to such belongs THEKINGDOM of heaven.”
35. Matthew19:23 And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only withdifficulty will a rich person enter THEKINGDOM of heaven.
36. Matthew19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eyeof a needle than for a rich person to enter THEKINGDOM of God.”
37. Matthew21:31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “Thefirst.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and theprostitutes go into THE KINGDOMof God before you.
38. Matthew21:43 Therefore I tell you, THEKINGDOM of God will be taken away from you and given to a peopleproducing its fruits.
39. Matthew22:2 “THE KINGDOMof heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son,
40. Matthew23:13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut THE KINGDOM of heaven inpeople's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who wouldenter to go in.
41. Matthew24:14 And this gospel of THEKINGDOM will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as atestimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
42. Matthew25:34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who areblessed by my Father, inherit THEKINGDOM prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
43. Mark1:15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and THE KINGDOM of God is AT HAND; repent and believe in the gospel.”
44. Mark4:11 And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of THE KINGDOMof God, butfor those outside everything is in parables,
45. Mark4:26 [ The Parable of the Seed Growing ] And he said, “THE KINGDOM of God is asif a man should scatter seed on the ground.
46. Mark4:30 [ The Parable of the Mustard Seed ] And he said, “Withwhat can we compare THE KINGDOMof God, or what parable shall we use for it?
47. Mark9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are somestanding here who will not taste death until they see THE KINGDOM of God after it has come with POWER.”
48. Mark9:47 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better foryou to enter THE KINGDOMof God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell,
49. Mark10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Letthe children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs THE KINGDOM of God.
50. Mark10:15 Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive THE KINGDOM of God like achild shall not enter it.”
51. Mark10:23 And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficultit will be for those who have wealth to enter THEKINGDOM of God!”
52. Mark10:24 And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said tothem again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter THE KINGDOM of God!
53. Mark10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle thanfor a rich person to enter THEKINGDOM of God.”
54. Mark12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “Youare not far from THE KINGDOMof God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions.
55. Mark14:25 Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of thevine until that day when I drink it new in THEKINGDOM of God.”
56. Mark15:43 Joseph of Arimathea, a respected member of the council, who wasalso himself looking for THEKINGDOM of God, took courage and went to Pilate and asked forthe body of Jesus.
57. Luke4:43 but he said to them, “I must preach the good news of THE KINGDOM of God to theother towns as well; for I was sent for this purpose.”
58. Luke6:20 [ The Beatitudes ] And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples,and said: “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is THE KINGDOM of God.
59. Luke 7:28 I tell you, among thoseborn of women none is greater than John. Yet the one who is least in THE KINGDOM of God isgreater than he.”
60. Luke 8:1 [ Women AccompanyingJesus ]Soon afterward he went on through cities and villages, proclaiming and bringingthe good news of THE KINGDOMof God. And the twelve were with him,
61. Luke 8:10 he said, “To you it hasbeen given to know the secrets of THEKINGDOM of God, but for others they are in parables, so that‘seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.’
62. Luke 9:2 and he sent them out toproclaim THE KINGDOMof God and to heal.
63. Luke 9:11 When the crowds learnedit, they followed him, and he welcomed them and spoke to them of THE KINGDOM of God andcured those who had need of healing.
64. Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly,there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see THE KINGDOM of God.”
65. Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him,“Leave the dead to bury their own dead. But as for you, go and proclaim THE KINGDOM of God.”
66. Luke 9:62 Jesus said to him, “Noone who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for THE KINGDOM of God.”
67. Luke 10:9 Heal the sick in it andsay to them, ‘THE KINGDOMof God has come nearto you.’
68. Luke 10:11 ‘Even the dust of yourtown that clings to our feet we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this,that THE KINGDOM ofGod has come near.’
69. Luke 11:20 But if it is by thefinger of God that I cast out demons, then THEKINGDOMof God has come UPONYOU.
70. Luke 12:32 “Fear not, little flock,for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you THE KINGDOM.
71. Luke 13:18 [ The Mustard Seedand the Leaven ] He said therefore, “What isTHEKINGDOM of God like? And to what shall I compare it?
72. Luke 13:20 And again he said, “Towhat shall I compare THE KINGDOMof God?
73. Luke 13:28 In that place there willbe weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob andall the prophets in THE KINGDOMof God but you yourselves cast out.
74. Luke 13:29 And people will comefrom east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in THE KINGDOM of God.
75. Luke 14:15 When one of those whoreclined at table with him heard these things, he said to him, “Blessed iseveryone who will eat bread in THEKINGDOM of God!”
76. Luke 16:14 [ The Law and THE KINGDOM of God ] The Pharisees, whowere lovers of money, heard all these things, and they ridiculed him.
77. Luke 16:16 “The Law and theProphets were until John; since then the good news ofTHE KINGDOM of God is preached, and everyoneforces his way into it.
78. Luke 17:20 [ The Coming of THE KINGDOM ] Being asked by thePharisees whenTHE KINGDOMof God would come, he answered them, “THEKINGDOM of God is not coming in ways that can be observed,
79. Luke 17:21 nor will they say,‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, THEKINGDOM of God is in the midst of you.”
80. Luke 18:16 But Jesus called them tohim, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to suchbelongs THE KINGDOMof God.
81. Luke 18:17 Truly, I say to you,whoever does not receive THEKINGDOM of God like a child shall not enter it.”
82. Luke 18:24 Jesus, seeing that hehad become sad, said, “How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter THE KINGDOM of God!
83. Luke 18:25 For it is easier for acamel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter THE KINGDOM of God.”
84. Luke 18:29 And he said to them,“Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers orparents or children, for the sake of THEKINGDOM of God,
85. Luke 19:11 [ The Parable of theTen Minas] As they heard these things, he proceeded to tell a parable, because he was near to Jerusalem, andbecause they supposed thatTHEKINGDOM of God was to appear immediately.
86. Luke 19:15 When he returned, havingreceived THE KINGDOM,he ordered these servants to whom he had given the money to be called to him,that he might know what they had gained by doing business.
87. Luke 21:31 So also, when you seethese things taking place, you know thatTHEKINGDOM of God is near.
88. Luke 22:16 For I tell you I willnot eat it until it is fulfilled in THEKINGDOM of God.”
89. Luke 22:18 For I tell you that fromnow on I will not drink of the fruit of the vine untilTHE KINGDOM of God comes.”
90. Luke 23:51 who had not consented totheir decision and action; and he was looking for THE KINGDOM of God.
91. John 3:3 Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see THE KINGDOM of God.”
92. John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Truly,truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannotenter THE KINGDOMof God.
93. Acts 1:3 He presented himselfalive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them duringforty days and speaking about THEKINGDOM of God.
94. Acts 1:6 [ The Ascension ] So when they had cometogether, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore THE KINGDOM to Israel?”
95. Acts 8:12 But when they believedPhilip as he preached good news aboutTHEKINGDOM of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized,both men and women.
96. Acts 14:22 strengthening the soulsof the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying thatthrough many tribulations we must enter THEKINGDOM of God.
97. Acts 19:8 And he entered the synagogue and for three months spokeboldly, reasoning and persuading them about THEKINGDOM of God.
98. Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none ofyou among whom I have gone about proclaiming THEKINGDOM will see my face again.
99. Acts 28:23 When they had appointed a day forhim, they came to him at his lodging in greater numbers. From morning tillevening he expounded to them, testifying toTHEKINGDOM of God and trying to convince them about Jesus both fromthe Law of Moses and from the Prophets.
100. Acts 28:31 proclaiming THE KINGDOM of God and teaching about the LordJesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance.
101. Romans 14:17 For THE KINGDOM of God is not a matter of eatingand drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
103. 1 Corinthians6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit THE KINGDOM of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
104. 1 Corinthians6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit THE KINGDOM of God.
105. 1 Corinthians15:24Then comes the end, when he delivers THE KINGDOM to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and POWER.
106. 1 Corinthians15:50 [ Mystery and Victory ] I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit THE KINGDOM of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
107. Galatians 5:21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit THE KINGDOM of God.
108. Ephesians 5:5 For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in THE KINGDOM of Christ and God.
109. Colossians 1:13 He has delivered us from the domainof darkness and transferred us to THEKINGDOM of his beloved Son,
110. Colossians 4:11 and Jesus who is called Justus.These are the only men of the circumcision among my fellow workers for THE KINGDOM of God, andthey have been a comfort to me.
111. 2 Thessalonians1:5 [ TheJudgment at Christ's Coming ] This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of THE KINGDOM of God, for which you are also suffering—
112. James 2:5 Listen, my beloved brothers, has notGod chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of THE KINGDOM, which he haspromised to those who love him?
113. Revelation 1:9 [ Vision of the Son of Man ] I, John, your brother and partnerin the tribulation and THE KINGDOMand the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos onaccount of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
114. Revelation 11:15 [ The Seventh Trumpet ] Then the seventh angel blew histrumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “THE KINGDOM of the world has become THE KINGDOM of our Lordand of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever
115. Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven,saying, “Now the salvation and the POWERand THE KINGDOM ofour God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of ourbrothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
Whenwas the Kingdom to come?
Isaiah 9:6-8 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be calledWonderfulCounselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end,on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness fromvthis time forth and forevermore.The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.
Daniel 2:44 And in the days of those kings theGod of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shallthe kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all thesekingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever,
Daniel7:13-14 “I saw inthe night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there cameone like a son of man,and he came to the Ancient of Days andwas presented before him. 14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations,and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away,and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.
Daniel7:17 ‘Thesefour great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most Highshall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, forever and ever.’
And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High;his kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’
Luke 1: 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And theLord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”
Hebrews 1:8 But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.