The Bible teaches that
THE KINGDOM IS HERE NOW
and has no end...
1. Isaiah9:6 For to us a child is born, tous a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince ofPeace.7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.
2. **When did this take place? At the birth of Christ and it hasn't stopped.
3. Daniel2:44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever, 45 just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure.”
4. **This passage is destructive to dispensationalist. The kingdom of Christ was set up in the days of The Roman Empire, the last kingdom in Nebuchanezzar's dream. Does Christ's kingdom have an end? a postponement? NO and NO!
5. Daniel 7:13-14 “I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. 14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.
6. **In Matthew 24, Jesus quotes from Daniel 7.
7. Matthew 24: 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
8. Did you notice which direction the Son of Man is going in the Daniel passage? The Son of Man came to the Ancient of Days to receive His Kingdom. Notice in Matthew, the context is the destruction of Jerusalem which is the sign of the Son of Man in heaven enthroned. Essentially, Jesus is saying "When you see Jerusalem destroyed, you will know that I am enthroned at the right hand of The Father.
9. Daniel 4:3 How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion endures from generation to generation.
10. Daniel 4:34 the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven,and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored him who lives forever, for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures from generation to generation;
11. Luke 1:31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”
12. Luke 21:30-32 As soon as they come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and know that the summer is already near. 31 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place.
13. Daniel 6:26 I make a decree, that in all my royal dominion people are to tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, for heis the living God, enduring forever; his kingdom shall never be destroyed, and his dominion shall be to the end.
14. Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; his kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’
15. Micah 4:7 and the lame I will make the remnant, and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forevermore.
16. Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
How long is "at hand," "near," "come upon you," "some standing here will not taste death," and "in your midst?"
17. Matthew 3:2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
18. Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
19. Matthew 10:7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
20. Mark1:14-15 Now afterJohn was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of God, 15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand;repent and believe in the gospel.”
21. Matthew 12:28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
22. Luke 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
23. Matthew 16:28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”
24. Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power.”
25. Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”
26. Luke 17:21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”
27. John 18:36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world.If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews.But my kingdom is not from the world.”
28. Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”
The events within The Book of Revelation are said to soon to take place, the time is near,coming quickly, at hand and were written TO the 7 churches that are in Asia and NOT to 21st century Christians? *IS SOON AND NEAR LONGER THAN 2000 YEARS? DOES I AM COMING QUICKLY MEAN HE’LL BE DELAYED FOR 2000 PLUS YEARS?1:1,3, 7,9-11; 22:6, 7, 10, 12, 20
THE KINGDOM is AUTHORITY (reign and. rule in the spiritual realm, i.e., living, forgiveness of sin).
THE CHURCH (EKKLESIA) received the kingdom
THE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH AGE, THE NEW COVENANT is YESHUA, the person and means by which one ENTERS covenant with YHWH.