Monday, September 8, 2014

Christ Prepared a Place for His Saints and RETURNED TO TAKE THEM TO HIMSELF By TueseAhkiong

Christ Prepared a Place for His Saints and RETURNED TO TAKE THEM TO HIMSELF
By Tuese Ahkiong


Christ tells His disciples that he goes to prepare a place for them in his father’s house and to return to take them.  It’s been 2000 years. Did it happen?  If no, did Christ LIE?  
If it did happen, when?  Yes, it did happen in 70AD. 

 

In Revelation 21:THEN I SAW A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, FOR THE FIRST HEAVEN AND THE FIRST EARTH HAD PASSED AWAY, AND THE SEA WAS NO MORE. 2 AND I SAW THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, PREPARED AS A BRIDE ADORNED FOR HER HUSBAND. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,“BEHOLD, THE DWELLING PLACE OF GOD IS WITH MAN. HE WILL DWELL WITH THEM, AND THEY WILL BE HIS PEOPLE, AND GOD HIMSELF WILL BE WITH THEM AS THEIR GOD. 4 HE WILL WIPE AWAY EVERY TEAR FROM THEIR EYES,AND DEATH SHALL BE NO MORE, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE MOURNING, NOR CRYING, NOR PAIN ANYMORE, FOR THE FORMER THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY.”

**Notice how the dwelling place of God is WITH man on earth.  Man is not taken off the earth.  God dwells with man on earth and man now has access to God’s presence through Christ, the way, the truth and the life.  Notice below in v23 how the saints who love Christ will be loved by The Father, and Christ and The Father WILL COME TO that person AND MAKE THEIR HOME WITH him or her.


John 14:1-24
1 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;believe also in me. 2 IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE ARE MANY ROOMS. IF IT WERE NOT SO, WOULD I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU? 3 AND IF I GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I WILL COME AGAIN AND WILL TAKE YOU TO MYSELF, THAT WHERE I AM YOU MAYBE ALSO. 4 AND YOU KNOW THE WAY TO WHERE I AM GOING.” 5 THOMAS SAID TO HIM, “LORD, WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING. HOW CAN WE KNOW THE WAY?” 6 JESUS SAID TO HIM,“I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.
12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do,because I am going to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in my name,this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.
15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 AndI will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no moreBUT YOU WILL SEE ME. Because I live, you also will live. 20 IN THAT DAY YOU WILL KNOW that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. 21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. AND HE WHO LOVES ME WILL BE LOVED BY MY FATHER, AND I WILL LOVE   HIM AND MANIFEST MYSELF TO HIM.”22 Judas(not Iscariot) said to him, “LORD, HOW IS IT THAT YOU WILL MANIFEST YOURSELF TO US, AND NOT TO THE WORLD?”23 Jesus answered him, “IF ANYONE LOVES ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORD, AND MY FATHER WILL LOVE HIM, AND WE WILL COME TO HIM AND MAKE OUR HOME WITH HIM. 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

**Notice how Christ will be seen by the saints but not the world.   v19, 22  This is a spiritual reality.

Matthew 23:37-39 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 38 See, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not seme again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Luke 13:34-35 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 35 Behold, your house is forsaken. And I tell you, you will not see me until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

**Yeshua, pronounces judgment upon Jerusalem by saying their house is left to them DESOLATE.  The Jew would not see Yeshua spiritually/ comprehensively until they receive Christ as their Lord Savior.

Revelation 21: and I heard a great voice out of the heaven, saying, `Lo, the tabernacle of God[is] with men, and He will tabernacle with them, and they shall be His peoples,and God Himself shall be with them -- their God,
***Remember, the events in Revelation were to take place SOON.  


2 Peter 3:13  But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
***Peter includes himself along with the diaspora as waiting for the new heavens and new earth.  Christ prepared a New Heaven and New Earth (New Covenant World (Age)), New Temple,  HIMSELF by which Israel can DWELL with Him and The Father.




1 comment: