Monday, August 14, 2017

You’re the Lord of my Life by Tuese Ahkiong

You’re The Lord Of My Life  
7/19/2005
by Tuese Ahkiong

D  A   Em  G
You’re the Lord of my Life, Lord of my Life.  2x

Ever since you found me, Lord
My Life has become new
You turned my heart from darkness To the beauty found in You.  You have rescued my soul
Freed me from my sin
Filled my life to over flow  
Yes!  I’m born again

I am bought, at a precious price
for me to live is honoring Jesus Christ.   To die is gain, making His glory known, To worship Him,ever before His throne.

You’re the Lord of my Life,
Lord of my Life. 
Reign in my life, reign in my life.

Jesus              you are
my life, my hope, my strength,
my everything 2x
I live for you alone  
to bring glory to your throne 2x

To do your will and serve you, Lord, that is my very food
To increase the fame, of your name is what I want to do.
So, fill me, Lord, with your power
And move me to proclaim
your amazing grace,
your endless love
the glory of your reign

Bm  A  G  A  D  A  Cm


YOU'RE THE LORD OF MY LIFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0rw4A6d2KA




poetry song

No comments:

Post a Comment