Tuesday, September 1, 2026

NO HOLY SPIRIT = NO CHRISTIAN = NO CHURCH, WE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 70AD!!!





For the verses shared here always be a good student of the Bible and see who the antecedent of the pronouns are in the context.  Don't be a retard when you see THEY, THEM, YOU, US, WE, OUR and ASSUME it's you reading this in 2026!!!  LOL!


Ezekiel 36:26-27

26 Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put My Spirit within you and bring it about that you walk in My statutes, and are careful and follow My ordinances.


**Who is the "you" in this passage?


Joel 2:27-29

Then you shall know that I am in the midst of ISRAEL:
am the Lord your God
And there is no other.
My people shall never be put to shame.

28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.


Acts 2:15-18

These people are not drunk, as some of you are assuming. Nine o’clock in the morning is much too early for that. 16 No, what you see was predicted long ago by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘In THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
    ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.  Your sons and daughters will prophesy.  Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants—men and women alike— and they will prophesy.




***"THOSE DAYS" were THE LAST DAYS which were between 30-70AD.




Wannabe "Christians" today have been POWERLESS to PERFORM MIRACLES, RAISE THE DEAD, SPEAK IN TONGUES, DO GREATER WORKS THAN CHRIST, PROPHESY, MULTIPLY KEGS OF WINE, SUSHI (FISH), BREAD...  since Bible times,
which supports the fact the Bible ended in 70AD when all this was happening.  Those who think that they are Christians today are actually DELUDED and POWERLESS because they are reading Scripture wrong and there is NO MORE HOLY SPIRIT!!

 
 

John 14:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.


***There are over 2 BILLION WANNABE CHRISTIANS on earth today 2026 and where are all Christ believers doing the works of Christ and GREATER WORKS?  CRICKETS!!!  In the last 2000 years, where are THE WORKS or GREATER WORKS?  NO WHERE except in the Bible!!!!  Why???  Think about it???



Acts 5:12

The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade.





Mark 16:18

they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”



Acts 9:40

Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his knees and prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.” She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up.



1 Corinthians 12:10

to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.



1 Corinthians 12:30

 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret?





Isaiah 44:1-3

“Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant,
And Israel whom I have chosen.

Thus says the Lord who made you
And formed you from the womb, who will help you:
‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant;
And you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

3 For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
And floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants,
And My blessing on your offspring;


Ezekiel 36:24-27

 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.


Ezekiel 37:14

I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it, says the Lord.’ ”


Ezekiel 39:29

 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL,’ says the Lord God.”



Zechariah 12:10

 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.








Joel 2:27-29

Then you will know that I am in ISRAEL,

    that I am the Lord your God,
    and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

28 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,

    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.





Acts 2:16-18

No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In THE LAST DAYS, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,

    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.




Ezekiel 36:24-27


“‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.


***God scattered Israel into the nations and also gathered them out!


Ezekiel 37:11-14

Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of ISRAEL. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”


Isaiah 44:1-3

“But now listen, Jacob, my servant,

    Israel, whom I have chosen.
This is what the Lord says—

    he who made you, who formed you in the womb,
    and who will help you:
Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant,
    Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
For I will pour water on the thirsty land,

    and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
    and my blessing on your descendants.



Zechariah 12:10

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

 


Jeremiah 31:31-33

 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,

    “when I will make a new covenant
with THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL

    and with THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH.
32 It will not be like the covenant

    I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
    though I was a husband to them,”
declares the Lord.
33 “This is the covenant I will make with THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL
 after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.



Hebrews 8:8-10

But God found fault with the people and said:

“The days are coming, declares the Lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
with 
THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL
    and 
THE PEOPLE OF JUDAH.
It will not be like the covenant

    I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt,
because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,
    and I turned away from them,
declares the Lord.
10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel

    
after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
    and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.


***DID YOU NOTICED THAT GOD MAKES THE NEW COVENANT NOT WITH YOU, BUT WITH ISRAEL AND JUDAH!!!



Isaiah 59:20-21

 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,

    to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the Lord.

21 As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.

 

 

 






Galatians 4:4-5

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 

to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.


***We reading this passage were NEVER UNDER THE LAW!  ONLY ISRAEL WAS.

WE WERE UNDER CHURCHIANITY BRAINWASHING!!!

Therefore, only Israel got REDEEMED and that all happened by 70AD when the Bible story ended!




Joel 2:27-32

Then you will know that I am in Israel,
    that I am the Lord your God,
    and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

28 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.

29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

30 I will show wonders in the heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.

31 The sun will be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

32 And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
    whom the Lord calls.



Christianity aka churchianity is FAKE and CONFUSED!!!  They are all just different rackets trying to hustle bible illiterates out of their money, time and energy!






Joel 2:28-29

 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.

29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.




PENTECOST IS THE FULFILLMENT OF JOEL 2



Acts 2:4

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.



Acts 10:46

For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Then Peter said, 


Acts 19:6

 When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied.




set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.


Revelation 7

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the 

S E A L of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a S E A L on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were S E A L E D: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were S E A L E D,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

 




Acts 10:44-47

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.”




Acts 10:44-47

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.”







Gal 3:29

And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.


GREEK: SPERMA - SEED, OFFSPRING, DESCENDANTS, POSTERITY, CHILDREN https://tueseahkiong.blogspot.com/2026/08/sperma.html



Abraham’s SEED/ DESCENDANTS/ ancestors were BIOLOGICAL, offspring, children, flesh and blood, from your own loins, sperm, ancestry, genealogy, heritage, family, lineage, a chosen people, 

ABSOLUTELY NO SPIRITUAL ISRAEL NONSENSE & BS!  Why TONS of bible chapters displaying geneology if it doe not matter!!!????

https://tueseahkiong.blogspot.com/2023/06/abrahams-seed-descendants-are-biological.html?m=1




No comments:

Post a Comment