Sunday, October 10, 2021

SCRIPTURES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT ARE PROOF TEXTS FOR ISRAEL ONLY (IO) by Michael Beiras

SCRIPTURES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT ARE PROOF TEXTS FOR ISRAEL ONLY (IO) by Michael Beiras



Deuteronomy 7:6 “For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has CHOSEN you ISRAEL to be a people for Himself, a SPECIAL TREASURE ABOVE ALL THE PEOPLES ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.”



Deuteronomy 32:9 “For the LORD’s portion is HIS PEOPLE; JACOB is the place of HIS INHERITANCE.”



Psalms 147:19-20 “He declares His WORD to JACOB, His statutes and His judgments to ISRAEL. 20 HE HAS NOT DEALT thus with ANY NATION; And as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise the LORD!



2 Samuel 7:24 “For You have made YOUR PEOPLE ISRAEL Your very OWN PEOPLE FOREVER; and You, LORD, have become their God.”



Isaiah 41:8 “But you, ISRAEL, are My servant, JACOB  whom I have CHOSEN, The DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM My friend.”



Isaiah 45:4 “For Jacob My servant’s sake, And ISRAEL MY ELECT, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me.”



Joel 3:2 “I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of MY PEOPLE, MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also divided up My land.”



Amos 3:2 “YOU ONLY ISRAEL have I KNOWN OF ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”



Deuteronomy 26:19 “and that HE will set you, ISRAEL, HIGH ABOVE ALL NATIONS which He has made, in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the LORD your God, just as He has spoken.”



Jeremiah 31:31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of ISRAEL and with the house of JUDAH”



Hosea 1:11 “Then the children of JUDAH and the children of ISRAEL Shall be GATHERED TOGETHER, And appoint for themselves one head;”



Micah 2:12 “I will surely ASSEMBLE ALL OF YOU, O JACOB, I will surely GATHER the REMNANT OF ISRAEL; I WILL PUT THEM TOGETHER like SHEEP of the FOLD, Like a flock in the midst of their pasture;”



Ezekiel 37:19 “say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the STICK of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the TRIBES OF ISRAEL, his companions; and I will JOIN THEM with it, with the STICK OF JUDAH, and make them ONE STICK , and they will be one in My hand.” ’



Daniel 12:1 “At that time MICHAEL shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the SONS OF YOUR PEOPLE ISRAEL;  And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Everyone who is found WRITTEN in the BOOK.”

No comments:

Post a Comment