Thursday, May 21, 2020

Did Job predict his resurrection? by Tuese




Did Job predict his resurrection?
by Tuese


Here's a passage that some mention as Job at the resurrection: 


Job 19:26 And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God,

**Is this passage speaking of his body decaying and being destroyed and then being resurrected to see God in human flesh?

Job's skin was greatly damaged with pain, sores...:
Job 2:7-8  
So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord and STRUCK JOB WITH LOATHSOME SORES FROM THE SOLE OF HIS FOOT TO THE CROWN OF HIS HEAD. And he took a piece of broken pottery with which to scrape himself while he sat in the ashes.

Job 2:13 

And they sat with him on the ground seven days and seven nights, and no one spoke a word to him, for THEY SAW THAT HIS SUFFERING WAS VERY GREAT.
MY FLESH IS CLOTHED WITH WORMS AND DIRT; MY SKIN HARDENS, THEN BREAKS OUT AFRESH.


At the end of the book of Job, he sees God with his eyes or in his flesh.  The Lord works reveals His presence which seen or perceived by Job!
Job 42:5-6I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.”



No comments:

Post a Comment