Sunday, March 29, 2026

INCONSISTENT Full Preterism












MATT 24:14 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

ROM 11:25-27  I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins.








20+ year Preterist here!  Preterism & The Bible are an ISRAEL ONLY story that ended in 70AD. You are not part of the Bible story, nor are you spiritual Israel. Lol!  I know this news sucks, but keep searching for Truth and questioning the narrative!  

https://tueseahkiong.blogspot.com/2024/04/preterism-flat-earth-preterism-is.html?m=1




PRETERISM biblically & logically leads to “ISRAEL ONLY!” 

https://tueseahkiong.blogspot.com/2024/04/preterism-logically-leads-to-israel.html?m=1

 



THE END was NEAR 2000 years ago when it was first said. How the heck can NEAR still be NEAR 2000 years later???  https://tueseahkiong.blogspot.com/2026/03/blog-post_63.html






 

No comments:

Post a Comment