Wednesday, October 7, 2026

It’s the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine) Song by R.E.M. ‧ 1987

 


Check out this video, "its the end of the world as we know it. lyrics"
https://share.google/nwpoPuSMfxFqDk2EG



It’s the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine)
Song by R.E.M. ‧ 1987
… That's great, it starts with an earthquakeBirds and snakes, an aeroplane, Lenny Bruce is not afraidEye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churnWorld serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs
… Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt, no, strength, noLadder, structure clatter with fear of height, down heightWire in a fire, represent the seven gamesIn a government for hire and a combat site
… Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furiesBreathing down your neckTeam by team, reporters baffled, trump, tethered cropLook at that low plane, fine then
… Uh oh, overflow, population, common groupBut it'll do, save yourself, serve yourselfWorld serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleedTell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right, rightYou vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright lightFeeling pretty psyched
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine
… Six o'clock, TV hour, don't get caught in foreign towerSlash and burn, return, listen to yourself churnLock him in uniform and book burning, blood lettingEvery motive escalate, automotive incinerate
… Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step downWatch a heel crush, crush, uh oh, this means no fearCavalier, renegade and steer clearA tournament, a tournament, a tournament of liesOffer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine, I feel fine
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine
… The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divideMount St. Edelite, Leonard BernsteinLeonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester BangsBirthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boomYou symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right? Right
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine
… It's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itIt's the end of the world as we know itAnd I feel fine

No comments:

Post a Comment