Monday, August 24, 2015

Does the non-believer go to a place made up by the roman catholics called "Hell" or does he or she PERISH? by Tuese Ahkiong

Does the non-believer go to a place made up by the roman catholics called "Hell" or does he or she PERISH?
by Tuese Ahkiong


Does the Bible teach eternal torment or does have to do with paganism brought into the Christian thinking by Roman Catholics?
What does the Bible mean by perish?



Matthew 5:27-30 YLT
27 `Ye heard that it was said to the ancients: Thou shalt not commit adultery;
28 but I -- I say to you, that every one who is looking on a woman to desire her, did already commit adultery with her in his heart.
29 `But, if thy right eye doth cause thee to stumble, pluck it out and cast from thee, for it is good to thee that one of thy members may PERISH, and not thy whole body be cast to GEHENNA.      
30 `And, if thy right hand doth cause thee to stumble, cut it off, and cast from thee, for it is good to thee that one of thy members may PERISH, and not thy whole body be cast to GEHENNA.

Matthew 10:27-29 YLT

27 that which I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light, and that which you hear at the ear, proclaim on the house-tops.
28 `And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul, but fear rather Him who is able both soul and body to destroy in GEHENNA.
29 `Are not two sparrows sold for an assar? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father;

Luke 12:4-6 YLT

`And I say to you, my friends, be not afraid of those killing the body, and after these things are not having anything over to do;
but I will show to you, whom ye may fear; Fear him who, after the killing, is having authority to cast to the GEHENNA; yes, I say to you, Fear ye Him.
`Are not five sparrows sold for two assars? and one of them is not forgotten before God,

John 3:14-16 YLT

14 `And as Moses did lift up the serpent in the wilderness, so it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up,
15 that every one who is believing in him may not PERISH, but may have life age-during,
16 for God did so love the world, that His Son -- the only begotten -- He gave, that every one who is believing in him may not PERISH, but may have life age-during.


John 10:27-29 YLT

27 according as I said to you: My sheep my voice do hear, and I know them, and they follow me,
28 and life age-during I give to them, and they shall not PERISH -- to the age, and no one shall pluck them out of my hand;
29 my Father, who hath given to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck out of the hand of my Father;


No comments:

Post a Comment