Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Birthday Prayer 2012

Birthday Prayer 2012

December 24, 2012 at 9:36pm
Dear Father God,Thank you O Lord for another year of life to bring you glory.I know that my life is not my own, for I have been bought with the precious blood of Jesus and belong to you.Thank you for being my righteous, perfect peace and joy.Thank you for giving me a heart that beats for Jesus.I praise you forever for lavishing me with your amazing grace; the gift of heaven; the gift of having all my sins - past, present and future not counted against; and the gift of you in my life, which is everything to me.I live to, through, in, by and for you, and want this life that you have authored to count for all of eternity.Please use this next year for greater joy of knowing you deep within my soul and for making you known to those you will bring my way.Please empower me by your precious Holy Spirit for greater illumination and understanding of your Holy Word. I can already anticipate how sweet you will make my life taste by knowing you intimately and by you being at center of it.Please refine me and shape my character to be more like Christ; loving, kind, truthful...May my relationships be healed, strengthened, and blessed with your love because of your presence in my life.Please make me an instrument of worship to your Name in all that I do, think and speak.Please sanctify, transform, purify me and grant me strength to live a life of holiness. Please surround me with peers and new&old friends who will challenge me in the faith and life.Please grant me a new batch of disciples to train in the faith.Please bless ARM: Always Ready Ministries in the areas of apologetics, discipleship and evangelism.Please keep me dependent and completely reliant upon you O Lord. Keep me from pride. Do whatever you need to keep humbly seeking you O Lord.Please protect me from idols of lust, greed and pride.Please grant me a passion to please you O God.You are my treasure, Lord, and I live to worship and honor you.I make my prayer in the beautiful Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment